JOIN THE ATLAS TEAM
EXPLORE CURRENT ATLAS JOB OPENINGS
Changing the game takes serious talent. That’s why ATLAS is always on the lookout for the best and brightest in the industry. We’re looking for passionate, hard-working leaders to join us as we continue to grow.
ATLAS Space Operations is currently hiring. Please see below to learn more about our current openings. We look forward to hearing from you.
ATLAS Space Operations is the fastest-growing teleport operator in the world according to the World Teleport Association’s Fast 10, and was recognized as the 15th fastest-growing software company in the Inc. 5000, ranking 102 overall. ATLAS provides secure, global space communications that drive critical decisions on Earth – all supported by Freedom™, ATLAS’ cloud-based platform. ATLAS’ global network and revolutionary software provides a revolutionary approach to connecting humanity through space. Our mission is to become the world’s largest provider of pure play teleport and gateway services by leveraging the virtualization of global ground communication assets.
ATLAS is searching for a self motivated and experienced space professional to deliver solutions for our customers through highly effective leadership of cross-functional teams. Key duties include acting as the senior link between ATLAS and stakeholders, requirements identification, schedule, cost, and risk management, and project integration. This position requires an understanding of satellite ground network operations and the technical requirements of supported spacecraft and launch vehicles. Program managers also support business development and sales activities by providing schedule and cost analysis. The global nature of ATLAS operations often requires program managers to accommodate duty hours of customers and activities located in different time zones.
- Act as primary customer contact. Lead, promote and ensure customer success. Lead program review sessions with customers to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance of services.
- Measure program performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Identify challenges and support cross-functional team managers to create solutions and ensure program success
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage day to day business of assigned programs
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Attend meetings, summarize discussions, identify follow-on actions and disseminate reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical or business discipline and 10 years’ directly related work experience with a minimum of five years of management experience
- Satellite operations or satellite ground network experience
- Experience in managing executive customer relationships. This individual must possess strong team building capabilities and have solid interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience managing teams, resolving resource constraints / schedule conflicts and providing effective project oversight.
- Proficiency in planning, scheduling, risk management, requirements management, budget planning and execution
- Ability to travel (as required)
- Must be a US Citizen
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or similar certification (or ability to obtain)
- Knowledge of Agile, SCRUM, and SCORE methodologies
- Experience with JIRA Issue & Project Management Software
- Data mining and analysis skills
- Broad understanding of U.S. Government space operations
- Benefits include competitive salary, medical, dental, and retirement programs; highly flexible vacation policy
- Military veterans and spouses are highly encouraged to apply
ATLAS INTERN PROGRAM
ATLAS is currently seeking the best and brightest budding talent to join our Intern Program. Offering year-round and summer programs, you’ll have a front row seat as ATLAS transforms the space communication industry.
Internships are available across business divisions at ATLAS, giving you the chance to get first hand experience in the New Space world. Join us as we tackle unique challenges with unique solutions.
Don’t see anything that fits your skill? Keep checking back periodically. As ATLAS continues to grow, so do our needs.