ATLAS Space Operations connects humanity through space, driving valuable and actionable changes here on Earth. Leveraging Freedom™, our proprietary communications platform, ATLAS provides secure and scalable global satellite communications. Freedom™ is powerful and adaptable, providing services for government agencies and private sector clients, while also supporting ground networks outside of ATLAS.
ATLAS has been recognized as #1 on the World Teleport Association’s Fast 10—a ranking of the fastest-growing teleport operators in the world— and placed #102 on the Inc. 5000, rounding out our success by taking #15 among software companies. Unique to ATLAS is our position on the Vet100, a subset of the Inc. 5000 that highlights the fastest-growing veteran-owned companies in America. This recognition carried special importance for the ATLAS team, many of whom are veterans of our nation’s military.
As marketing manager your role is to help drive brand equity, build awareness and preference for products and services, as well as generate qualified leads. We’re looking for an experienced and versatile marketing manager who is hungry to do this and more. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns, with a proficient knowledge of digital marketing tools such as Salesforce, Pardot, Google, etc. He/she will be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
- Research and recommend market insights (both national and international) related to the space communications industry
- Manage Pardot & Salesforce initiatives and campaigns
- Develop, hone, and execute digital commerce campaigns via Google (both paid and organic), Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Track and analyze metrics, and offer recommendations for improvement
- Engage with potential clients via digital commerce
- Lead for internal communications
- Develop/write content including press releases, social posts, product and service messaging
- Coordinate and manage industry conferences, ensuring all aspects of a conference and trade show event are well-planned and run smoothly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Minimum of 3 years experience in marketing role focusing on B2B and/or B2G
- Prior experience with Salesforce and Pardot
- Proficient knowledge in Digital Commerce Marketing Channels Including Google, YouTube, Twitter, and LinkedIn experience
- Market Research experience
- Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- B2B writing experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Location: Traverse City, MI.
- 10% Travel is anticipated to industry conferences
- Military veterans and spouses are highly encouraged to apply
- Benefits include competitive salary, medical, dental, and retirement programs; highly flexible vacation policy
ATLAS is committed to cultivating and preserving a culture of inclusion and connectedness, and we are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.